Wednesday, October 10, 2007

When am I allowed a non packed day off?

My days off aren't really days off, cos I still have to do work. I wouldn't mind, but I do spend a lot of time doing it.

This morning I went to Appleby Hair Salon in the guild and had my hair done. It was really worth it. After that I went to the 2nd socs fair but there were only 7 stalls, and none to my interest. Where is the German soc?! I met Will coming out. He was quiet yesterday and I thought he'd gotten the message. Apparently not, cos the texts have started again.

I thought I had a mentor meeting this afternoon but I couldn't find it, so it looks like I'm not gonna have one which isn't great. I did however in that time manage to do some work. Blackboard doesn't make any sense- with the ILT excercises it says they can oyfrienonly be accessed on campus. What it doesn't say is that you can only do it on a uni computer. So I was in the library for a while.

Did some more work, so now all I have left to do is my scary dissertation syle essay. Tomorrow I only have 1 lecture, but I need to go into town to check my interview details again.

I'm not feeling good. My boyfriend can't make it down to see me cos he's behind on his work and has no money. I miss people from home.

No comments: