Thursday, October 18, 2007

Evil person in the flat

The guy next door to me kept me awake for hours last night. He invited some mates over and they had a movie on which was really loud. He comes from Bulgaria and speaks quite loudly too. Doors were slammed. I was actually banging on the wall trying to get them to be quiet. I tried shouting, but I have another cold and couldn't shout very well.

Nikki has had her sandwich ham stolen, and the contents of the fridges were moved everywhere. We're not happy.

Went to the Bullring to enquire about my job and was told that I'm starting training on the 28th for 3 hours. Bought my uniform, but my trousers are way too big and I'm having to try to tie them with a belt, otherwise they fall down. It was also a mission finding plain white trainers. I think I'm gonna have to economize again.

Managed to do 4 pieces of work today, so now I only have Linguistics reading and a new essay to do (if I figure out what to do that is.) Yay.

I'm thinking about going home again soon.

No comments: