Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Day off. Yesss.

Today is my day off, except I still have loads of things to do. I was planning on waking up at half 7 to get in the lib for 9 but I was pretty tired. I blame the Linguistics book as I read and made notes on 10 pages about phonetics last night. We haven't been told to make notes but I figured I would anyway to get a head start for the lesson and practice essay next week. Always a good thing.

I also tried connecting to Keysurf again and I did it!!!! YAY. But they don't accept my card. I'm going to phone my mum to ask her nicely if she'd mind paying with hers for a month.

So far I've come here and done my German Culture hw...watching a concert. That was quite cool. Now I'm off to the book sale, (cheap books, yay) then getting phone credit, then going to check out where the health centre is and later reading some more of the Linguistics book.

Last night my aerobics was interrupted by a residence meeting. Bah. There were some funny things mentioned mind. You can get fined if you throw a teabag out of the window.

No comments: