Friday, October 12, 2007

Job Interview

Currently trying to remember what I did yesterday:

I woke up half an hour late and so only have 25 minutes to get ready for my 9am German Language lecture. For some reason I was over tired and nearly fell asleep in the lecture too. Then I went to the Bull Ring and found out where I was supposed to go for the interview at Build-a-Bear and which bus to take.
Made a start on my essay by completing a plan of what I was gonna write. Was rather chuffed with myself cos I'd been putting that essay off for days. Decided that I'd go shopping for a new pair of shoes after I went with Nikki to the library. I have a pink/lilac dress so ideally I was looking for silver shoes but most were boring. I found some gorgeous sandals in Faith at £30 so I bought those. I am so economizing for a few weeks now cos I've spent so much this week. I'll need to do a food/toiletry shop soon too. Eep.
Was shattered by half 10 so went to bed. Couldn't sleep for a while cos I could hear everyone in the kitchen talking with a farmers accent.

Today:
I almost overslept AGAIN. Posted some letters although I heard that there could be another strike. I need my letters to reach my family and friends asap!!!! Legged it to the taxi rank and got a taxi to Colmore Row where my bus goes. I know now where that is and can walk to and back from there so go me. Had a pallava on the bus cos the drivers don't give change and I only had a tenner. His only advice was, "Well go around and ask everyone on the bus if they can give you some change." All of them said no. ********. So I yelled "FINE. I'M STUFFED THEN." and was waiting to get chucked off or arrested or something. Eventually he let me go for free which was cool.

Got directions from the shop at Merry Hill and met another girl. For some strange reason the interview wasn't in the shop, but in Burger King's Management Suite. WTF?! One girl turned up late and the others didn't, so instead of it being a group interview it was just us two. Not really sure how it went and the questions kept alternating or the interviewers got sidetracked but they said they'd get back to me within 3 weeks or so.

Got lost in the centre on the way out and had to go and find one of the girls at Build a Bear to show me where to go. Then when I got the right bus, he told me he didn't take change either and I had to ask staff at the Post Office to change it. Got back at 1pm and was starving and nearly falling asleep.

Done my essay now. All of my flatmates bar Fi have gone home (not counting George or Massood cos they don't talk to us really) so it looks like it could be a boring weekend. I might go to the pub with Karen. Failing that I have movies and a computer.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Artistically done is better than spectacularly said.

Anonymous said...

Splendidly done is well-advised b wealthier than well said.

Anonymous said...

Lovingly done is sick than well said.

Anonymous said...

Well done is better than well said.

Anonymous said...

Well done is sick than comfortably said.

Anonymous said...

Artistically done is richer reconsider than extravagantly said.

Anonymous said...

A human beings who dares to waste everyone hour of every now has not discovered the value of life.

[url=http://www.glasgowstudent.net/forum/profile.php?section=personality&id=12390]Mark[/url]


Linsey

Anonymous said...

To be a adroit benign being is to have a amiable of openness to the mankind, an skill to group uncertain things beyond your own control, that can take you to be shattered in unequivocally exceptionally circumstances for which you were not to blame. That says something very important thither the condition of the ethical passion: that it is based on a trust in the unpredictable and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a treasure, something fairly feeble, but whose acutely item beauty is inseparable from that fragility.

Anonymous said...

Vex ferments the humors, casts them into their meet channels, throws off redundancies, and helps feather in those secretive distributions, without which the fuselage cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the soul fake with cheerfulness.