Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I have a job!!!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't updated this since Sunday.

Monday night was really good as we had a session in the kitchen with loads of people and then went out to Oceana for Carina's and Jenny's birthdays. The only annoying thing was that Jenny and I forgot our Aston ID, so we had to get a taxi back and to there again. I had to stand at the Lakeside gate and my block door as well cos I didn't have my card on me.

Got back and couldn't sleep as I was running on adrenaline. Then some guy came into out flat shouting about wanting something and nearly set the fire alarm off. As a result I was shattered on Tuesday and had a 9am start. My lecturer wanted me to read out my essay as well but I made someone else do it. Turns out, he thinks I got either a 2:1 for it or a 1st. The next one looks a lot worse.

German Language seems to be going a bit slow for me at the moment.

The Freshers Ball was a bit hectic. It was raining really hard and there were puddles everywhere. The cars were going mad and wouldn't slow down for us, and Nikki got soaked by one. Then we had to sit in Einies for ages waiting for a bus. We gave up and went to the Sacks for a bit and got some chips cos we were so hungry. The bus eventually came. We had a good time, but the music got a bit slow at times and there wasn't much nice food left.

Had a nice lie in today and did loads of work. I still have quite a bit to do. Went out to see Black Sheep tonight which was a right laugh, although pretty gory.

Got a phone call from Mum to say that I got the job at Build a Bear. I start on the 28th at 9am :D WOOO!!! I'm so excited. So here's a tip- apply as soon as you get here and blag that you're a uni student. They'll take you.

No comments: