Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stuck in a sleep rut

Tuesday night wasn't great for sleeping.

I spent most of Wednesday morning in town and then in the afternoon I was in the library working on the german language skills presentation with my friend Adam. Felt a bit naff in the evening- a bit emotional and homesick and headachey from a coffee I got.

I got the worst amount of sleep ever last night (about 4 hours.) The other noisy guy invited some mates over at 12am-1:30pm and they were shouting, laughing, slamming doors and playing music. I gave a few of the guy's mates some looks when I saw them in the kitchen and texted the guy but nothing worked. As a result I nearly missed my 9am lecture.

Have done loads of presentation work today. That's about it cos I felt bad. Now I feel homesick again. I have no idea why. Ahh well. Reading week in just over a week. That also means revision too.

No comments: