Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Its all go again

I found out that my sister reads this as well, so hi sis!! :D

I totally should not have made that comment about Christina- pure jinx that was. I was late anyway to Translation cos I ran into Beth and Karina up Coleshill and when I got there there was a big sign on the door saying she was ill. Again. It was sad :( I hope she's okay.

So I go home and think, "Ok you might as well send your work to lecturers online." I log on and send emails telling everyone I'm sending work and then MAP locks me out. I thought someone had hacked me first, then after a convo with Nikki I realised that it might be the library fine I owed. I go to the library and queue for about 20 mins cos it was really far back, and the woman says I don't have a fine. (Thank God, cos if I did, it would've been about a tenner cos it ran out at the end of term. Shout out to Anne at the lib who renewed it and didn't give me a fine.) Got really confused, so I went to the ISA helpdesk and they said it's their fault. Bah. It was ok in the evening though.

I have 2 presentations due soon- one on Thurs for Socioling which I'm in the process of learning, and the other for German Media which I wrote this evening and haven't learnt yet. So I've learned that I personally can't have a quiet first day back.

Today was quite cool- helped Beth and found out that we have a lot in common so I'm chuffed.

Going to meet Steffi from the German Soc tomorrow for lunch or coffee.

No comments: