Sunday, April 13, 2008

Arrrrgh

I've had about 4-5 hours sleep cos of noise last night until half 3am yet again. I'm so so sick of it, and I felt so awful that I didn't think I'd cope at work. Didn't have any phone credit so I had to get my mum to phone in for me as well. Turns out they still needed confirmation from me so I had to go out and get phone credit in the end. I felt like I was in another world I was so tired. So if it happens again tonight I'm gonna ask to do my media presentation early after translation and then go home and come back Wednesday evening as I have another presentation on Thursday. I have lectures tomorrow and Tuesday but I wouldn't be feeling up to going, and even if I did go I'd probably make myself worse.

I just hope it doesn't happen again when I have to go to work. I'm also revising for exams and everyone else just seems to be bumming about.

No comments: