Sunday, April 6, 2008

Back at Aston

Here I am sitting back in my room.

Got back yesterday afternoon after a really tiring walk to the station with two bags nearly my own weight (and I don't weigh much). I now have bruises on my shoulders and they've tensed up a lot. Then I had a painful walk back from Tesco with heavy bags of food and bottles of bleach, detergent & washing up liquid. Somehow managed to revise.

The noise has started again at night but thankfully I slept better than usual cos of my earplugs. I feel more calling of security will be needed.

Today was my first day at work (River Island) and it was quite good. They didn't put me on anything too complicated and it was only size ordering, tidying and then going on the fitting rooms. I met lots of nice people though- 3 girls who seem like they could be good mates, and 2 or 3 boys. Looking forward to going in next week.

Lectures start again tomorrow. Ahh, good old Christina "This is a German spoon!" Schaeffner.

No comments: