Thursday, April 3, 2008

Holiday post before I come back

Here I am sat at home cos a few things have happened and I should probably stick em in here before I go back and get caught up in doing loads of things. I have to go to Inland Revenue and claim a load of tax back and sort out finance stuff for next year mainly. Gotta pick up on revision as well cos I have Landeskunde in 3 weeks or so and then a Language and Socioling exam in May.

I did go to Bierkeller in the end and it was pretty fun, but instead of there being loads of us there was only me, Martin, Kylie, Holly, Martin & Jenny. We couldn't stop laughing at how a supposed German beer party was hosted by a very English man called Mr Bill. There were a few songs in German or the odd German word thrown in, but mainly all English songs. Still we had German hotdogs and several pitchers of a cocktail.

Basically been revising over the hol and seeing people over the past few weeks. I'm gonna miss my mum and her stupid German jokes (the latest of which is, "What's woo-hoo in German?")

I think I have another guy clinging onto me a bit cos he keeps asking me out. Even though I've said no for the 3rd time now. So I explicitly said today that I wasn't attracted to him. Brace yourself for a lot of this people!! I am looking forward to going back and seeing a few guys though.

I start my first shift at River Island on Sunday and I'm back at Aston on Saturday. Oh, and we have ants in our flat...niice.

No comments: