Saturday, November 10, 2007

News Flash

I seem to never have time to update this lately.

Anyway, news in brief:

Dumped my boyfriend (LDR not from home) on Monday for personal reasons which I'm not going into. Like someone else here anyway. We're trying to work at being friends but he's being childish and thinks that everything he says is right.

Been revising quite a lot and am proud of how far I've gotten. Need to keep it up and not automatically say yes to working at Build a Bear. My lips said it before my brain could register. Then I was like, "Uhhh...wait a minute Jim..." Short staffed tomorrow anyway.

Went to the Toga party on Wednesday after work. Work made me do menial jobs like tidying and making lists of stock as they had a big boss due in the next day. The Toga party was pretty dead. Had fun in the sesh in our flat and getting a Subway off of Matt when he was drunk, but the night ended a bit oddly as I snogged a random. No idea of his name but his conversation starter was, "I like your glasses. How bad is your eyesight?" Sobered up and realised I'd been a prat. I don't like blondes.

Got up the next day and cos of it I felt homesick (Mum is really the only person bar Nikki here who is able to sympathise) so I went for a day. Work wanted me in today and said I couldn't change it. Bum. Home was really nice and I miss it loads now. Found out I'm now working next Sat too so I may change it and go home. Knowing them they won't let me.

Work today was sooooo tiring! They asked me to stay on for an extra 2 hours as someone called in sick. I have blisters on my hands from sewing the bears up. I don't get a lunchbreak and hardly have enough time to stuff a Snickers in my mouth. I did 8 hours today plus 2 hours revision at home and I have to do 6 hours tomorrow. I only got 4 hours sleep last night cos of going to the Freakers Ball and having to put up with noise in the flat afterwards. Also need to revise tomorrow too. I feel dead so I'm going to bed.

No comments: