Saturday, November 24, 2007

Given in my notice

The German Stammtisch just gets even more fun every week, I love it. I met Jenny's sister who is into the same genre of music as me and we spent the whole night chatting. Next week the soc are off to the German market.

Someone set the fire alarm off at 2:30am on Friday morning. It was really frustrating. Thankfully we all managed to get into the Lakeside porter's lodge with permission but we were sat there for an hour. I didn't get to sleep until 4am.

Today I handed in my notice at work and said I wanted to leave for home by the 20th December. My boss wasn't particularly happy but he should realise that Christmas is a time for spending with family, and revising when you have January exams. I won't be getting a permanent job there now which is a shame as I love the job but not the company. Oh well. I'm looking at a few more places to apply to, and Mum called me last night to say that I get a bursary from Aston and for German next year. Apply for a bursary if you can!!

I'm thinking about going home next week and coming back for the weekend for work. I have cat and Mum withdrawal.

No comments: