Friday, November 16, 2007

My German skills got me on the TV and radio!

Thursday night was one of the best nights ever- went to the German market with Dan, Dan and some of their mates and got some goodies. They went home after an hour but I stayed on for another hour and got filmed and spoke on radio in German :D I swear my German skills get me everywhere. I was born for this!!!

Went to the German soc's Stammtisch as well and met some great new people. They ended up doing kareoke :D Haha. It was so much fun and I can't wait to hang out with them again on Tuesday at the pubcrawl.

I got my blood test results back and I'm fine. Unfortunately the nurse didn't label my 2nd test and so it ot rejected at the lab. I've gotta do it again which is a lot more difficult now I'm feeling better.

Work and Ann Summers party tomorrow :D Possibly not woo on the work side of things- I am having a break whether they like it or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.