Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Be bearific (innit)

God I feel awfullll. On Monday I somehow progressed to getting worse and I had a load more symptoms than at the weekend. I feel a bit better today but not by much. Yesterday I went to translation and felt like someone had hit me on the head with a brick. Thankfully Christina was very supportive after the lecture. Then I went for my blood test but by 4pm I felt even worse and decided to go to the doctors again. Unfortunately I had to miss Culture for that. Both myself and the doctors have quite a few ideas of what could be wrong but we'll have to wait and see what the test results are. The blood test may be back by Friday, but the 2nd test I was asked to do I only gave in today and is due back in 7-10 days.

It's a proper mission trying to go to lectures, do homework and revise whilst being like this.

The above quote is from work btw. Damn those Build a Bear songs!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!