Saturday, January 26, 2008

Accommodation troubles

Okay so the rest of this week:

Wednesday I had off, so I went and had a look around town. Got a fourth ear piercing.

Thursday morning I had 4 hours of lectures in a row. I don't recommend that at all, especially if you don't get much sleep! German Language Skills is still fine, and German Language Past and Present looks really interesting. Then I had another language skills in the evening. Went to Stammtisch and decided I better text a load of people to ask about getting a house together next year. Everyone I asked has decided and won't let me into their group. I got really upset, drank loads, then stormed off at 1am without telling anyone and sat on the comp for ages. Emailed a few tutors here and some old ones back home. Then on Friday I decided I just didn't wanna be at Aston at all so I left without telling anyone and here I am posting at home. I've now had a text from one of my flatmates telling me she wants to talk about it when I get back. I prefer talking to the tutors to be honest. I'm going to see Kate on Monday as she's my personal tutor and I'm also going to see Pierre cos I get on well with him and I trust him.

I have a plan which involves looking at Aston Brook Green which is about 10 mins away and run by the Guild, but I still don't really wanna be on my own, although there are perks like not being kept awake most nights. It's not just that people didn't tell me that bugs me, but its the fact that I have to go through a lot more stress and figure out a way to pay the rent on my own. I'm handing out my CV again when I get back. I need to budget anyway cos I spent a lot of money this week.

No comments: