Tuesday, January 15, 2008

2 more down, 1 to go.

I haven't had a proper night's sleep in 2 nights and I'm losing my marbles lol!!! If anyone is willing to buy me a new brain or donate I'd be very happy.

The Study Skills exam was this morning. It was so stupid- I get to my special room and they didn't have my paper. So I follow this guy to the exam office and this woman comes out and says that someone was supposed to arrange something for me but never got back to her. We're walking around LSS and then we find him. He says I;m in the main room with everyone else. After all that. That exam wasn't that great but I probably passed. It's a pretty pathetic course anyway so just so long as I don't fail I don't mind. Forgot to put my name on my paper tho and I realised at the beginning of the Ling exam. Emmanuelle said it should be okay tho cos the person she's given them to is Kate, the current head of German and my personal tutor. She hasn't emailed back yet though.
I get out of there, go home and then go to pick up a parcel from Mum. Then I think, "I swear I left my German watch in there." So I go back and it's locked. I go to all the trouble of knocking on Pierre's door and asking him to find it and its at home on my damn desk. So yeah, new brain needed. And lots of sleep. And dieting.

Linguistics was so easy.

Apparently I don't have German tomorrow but I'll turn up anyway just in case. Then I just have history. A bunch of us are off to the lib tomorrow to compare notes.

No comments: