Friday, January 11, 2008

Stammtisch yesterday

The ice skating was so funny! I'm absolute rubbish so I spent the whole time clinging onto Martin, the vice president of the German Soc, for dear life. He was so lovely bless him, he skated with me and helped a lot.

There was no one in Einies at all- like us and one bunch of others and that was it the whole night. Hence they kicked us out at half 11. It was good tho as we got talking about what we wanna do together this year and we're all hoping to go to Hamburg at Easter.

Then Sven and I went for chips, found some leftover Gluehwein in my cupboard and nattered.

The DSA were supposed to deliver my stuff today and they never came.

I think my cheque from Build a Bear has expires cos they stupidly wrote it on the 10th December. It didn't get here until 2nd Jan. I think they expire within a month. Seriously, do not work there. Naff company even if it is a fun job.

I really wanna ask someone out at the mo. He's lovely <3

No comments: