Saturday, September 29, 2007

Ummm...timetable?

Saturday 29th September:

Both my mum and boyfriend called me last night so I felt really emotional and homesick. Texted Will and told him that I wasn't interested, but when he texted back he didn't make any sense. He's still texting me.

Went to the Superheroes Ball last night despite feeling a bit homesick. Decided to go as German Girl- German footie t-shirt, a sign which said "Was meinst du?! Ja, ich bin Heldin!" (What do you mean?! Of course I'm a heroine!) and a Deutschland belt tied around my head. As a result, I met 4 German blokes called Nils, Rufus, Richard, and the other whose name I can't remember. They bought me a beer. RESULT. Hung around with them for a bit, went home, ate choc and watched Ducktales in German.

Woke up at 1:20pm today. OOPS. Needed to pick up a package so I can get the net in my room but the office isn't open until Monday. Typical.

Came here and my timetable still isn't up. I also heard that I should have received a letter about which modules I'd like to take but I never did. Chase it up if that happens, people! I had no idea and now I'm a bit worried. Emailed my personal tutor and will have to keep checking today and tomorrow.

No comments: