Thursday, September 27, 2007

Men are weird

Wednesday 26th September: Pub Crawl and School Daze

This night was one of the best nights of my life, bar a fwe minor things which may cause a few problems. I got so drunk and at one point couldn't even walk straight! I must've had about 7 or 8 Smirnoff Ices. Of course, Mum had to call me at the most innapropriate moment, but it was good to speak to her. That wasn't what annoyed me though. We were in Scruffy Murphy's pub, the last one before we went back to the guild, and this bloke (fairly old) decided to come up to me and go, "Did you know that you're really gorgeous?" Okay. BYE. Then, and this is the worst bit, my friend Will kissed me on the head. NO DAMN YOU. I have a boyfriend. Will won't leave me alone now,and my flatmates said that they thought he was being a bit overfriendly. Warning to next years freshers: Watch out for annoying randoms who hit on you. And then poke them with a stick.

I don't know why, but it hadn't hit me by then (probably cos I was so drunk) but I went back to the guild with Will anyway. Thankfully I found Zoe and Karen in the Blue Room and danced with them all night. Will doesn't dance, but he took a lot of pictures of me. With my camera.

Thursday 27th September:

I'm proud of myself today- I found the ninth floor north wing, where my languages notice board, post box and personal tutor (Translation tutor, Kate Sturge) live. And I didn't get lost!!! Woo. She was really nice and said that she'd help if I had any problems.

The laundry I did yesterday in my sink is a little cardboardy but its fine. So yay, another success which I didn't have to pay for. I'm economizing until tomorrow as I get paid then. I've already run out of food essentials, some bathroom stuff and phone credit though.

Since then I've been here. And Will MSNed me. Gahhhhh. And he said "love" at the end. Nooooooo. I am so not going out tonight so I can avoid him. Might come back here and talk to the bf.

No comments: