Sunday, February 24, 2008

I should really update this thing

...I had no idea it was that long ago.

Here's one big advice post cos I've had a week full of bad luck.

Can't remember what happened the week after that, and can only remember this week. I got back from going home and had a letter saying that I hadn't handed in my culture essay from last semester to the LSS office so I could get 0 marks. I wrote a letter to the head of the exam board but I haven't heard anything yet. So I hope I don't get no marks. Note to you all- always hand a copy in at the office!

Don't sign up to anything either- some stupid girl in New Look made me sign up to a card. She was about my age and had no clue what she was selling. It results in financial problems, which hopefully I won't have if I can cancel it soon.

Turn up to lectures because it affects other students- there were only 3 out of about 10 of us in Sociolinguistics so Gertrud couldn't teach us yet again. All the decent books are out of the library but I've been doing some reading, and will start revising at the end of this week. This semester I have 4 exams, 2 of which I really need to focus on bigtime (Socioling and Landeskunde) and 2 or 3 essays.

I had to cancel on that "friend" again cos of it. She blew up. Don't cling to people, it's scary.

Take loads of vitamins cos you're gonna get loads of colds. I've had 2 in 2 weeks this semester, though it's not as bad as last.

Get a Tesco Clubcard cos you save money and it rocks.

I signed the contract for my house in Erdington this week. Woop!! Can't wait to move in.

No comments: