Saturday, December 8, 2007

Parties

The German Soc party was so much fun! We all ate way too many Lebkuchen and drank too much Gluehwein. I videoed a couple of songs sung by us at the party and then later in Einies at kareoke. The first one is hillarious- all of the guys are singing "Stille Nacht, Heilige Nacht" and they're so flat. I also vidoed everyone singing "Don't speak" by No Doubt. I also joined in with everyone singing "Angels" by Robbie Williams.

Apparently there was room inspection yesterday. I never saw the lady but I don't have a note or anything saying that she wasn't happy.

The snow party last night was pretty fun. The snow machine was the best thing ever. Paul and Bradley from S Club were there lol.

Revision is going pretty well even if I am getting a bit lazy now. I have one more Linguistics topic to do which I'm gonna try and do this afternoon, I have 3 more history topics, probably a few more german topics and translation is finished. My culture presentation is done (I'm doing it on Monday so wish me luck!) and I've done the essay plan, and just need to do the essay now. Woo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog... makes me miss uni so much! (I graduated this year, did languages like you). Enjoy it while you can! :)