Saturday, March 8, 2008

Still assignment mad

I've done all of my assignments bar a quarter of the translation one which I'm hoping to finish before I go home. WOO! :D But I found out that I have a history one due in at the same time as all the others too, so I better crack on with that asap.

This week I actually went out (twice) which I really needed cos of having done all of this work straight for 2 weeks. I hadn't been out in almost a month anyway which was shocking!! So it was quite nice to be back at Stammtisch with everyone. Steffi and I had a long convo about men. Then yesterday I went out to my mate Dan's pub golf which was a good laugh.

The only downside was that we've had 2 fire alarms in the past 2 days- one at 4:30am and the one today at 7:00am. I'm waiting for another tonight to put things into motion.

Today was pretty cool cos I did the open day which I said about but I'm shattered now.

I also have a job interview at River Island on Wednesday. Yay. I'm hoping I'll get it, but the position is Mon-Fri 5pm-9pm which is too much for me so I'm gonna have to wangle things around a bit.

And finally- I've been told that I have a reader! HA. So, to James Seymour if you read this then *wave*

No comments: